We celebrate baptism at Community for three reasons:
- it is a natural and tangible step of faith and obedience to God
- it invites God’s blessing on your life
- it is a public declaration of faith in Jesus Christ
If you’re ready to take this step of obedience in your walk with Jesus, you need to do two things:
First, fill out a Care Card, found in the seat back pockets in the auditorium or at Guest Services in the upper lobby, and indicate that you would like to be baptized, submit this Baptism Request Form.
Secondly, attend one of our upcoming GROW: Essentials classes where you’ll learn about water baptism. This is a required step before baptism at Community.
GROW: Essentials is held the second Sunday of every month at 11:15am after the first service in room G22 on the lower level.
- Next GROW: Essentials Classes: February 11, 2018; March 11, 2018
- Next Baptism Service: April 1, 2018
- Future Baptism Service: June 24, 2018
You might have a number of questions, including:
Why should I be baptized?
I was baptized as a child, do I have to do it again?
Does it matter whether someone is sprinkled or fully immersed?
If so, please take some time to review these Baptism Questions.